Physical 8.5″x 11″ Organize 365 black faux leather memorabilia binder with 50 sheet protectors for organizing your most precious memories. Perfect for holding newspaper clippings, genealogy information, birth and death certificates, patents, copy of family bible pages, and other documents that are important to your family heritage.
Productive Kids Planner$47.00 Read more
Kids Organization ProgramThe Kids Program consists of a compilation of 5 separate courses:
The Organize 365® Kids Program is a 100% digital course with lessons, videos, and printables. It is divided by age range and covers everything from how to make their bed to how to organize their school paperwork - from how to declutter their toys to how to use a printable to plan their week. There are even check marks to mark the lessons “complete” as they go through the program so your children can see their progress.$299.00 Add to cart
- For the Parents - Everything YOU want to know about how to TEACH organizing.
- LITTLES - Organizing Kids ages 0-5.
- LEARN - 20 step-by-step lessons designed to do a big clean out and reset your kids room - ages 6-12.
- SATURDAY - Weekly videos, printables & steps to clean & organize your room.
- SUNDAY - Weekly videos, printables & steps to plan your week.
Saving Your Story Photo Organization Program (All Home Members)$99.00 Read more
Kid’s School Memory Binder – PHYSICALThe Kids’ School and Art Binder will enable you to pare down your collection of kids’ artwork into a beautiful, extra-wide binder. You will be shipped a physical 3-ring binder containing purposefully designed, full color forms and worksheets to help you organize your child’s school and artwork in chronological order. Each year of your child’s life is given a separate section, and page protectors keep those beloved creations safe for many years to come. Each binder is a 2" D ring ONE touch deluxe binder with 15 full color information sheets and 100 clear sheet protectors. Inside each binder:
- Quick Guide - A step-by-step information sheet to help you make those tough decisions on what to keep, where and how to store it, and tips on how to make the binder work for you
- Date Reference Sheet - A vital resource for organizing your photos and artwork by calendar and school year. How old was Charlotte in 2014? What grade was that artwork from? All covered here.
- Cover Sheets for each grade, including a spot for your little one’s photo, favorite things, memories and more
- Page Protectors to easily store and protect the beloved pieces you want to keep (100)
- A resource guide with websites, apps, and how-tos to keep a digital archive so you can save the memories without the clutter!